Retired firefighter teach n outreach to homeless- all links r original teaching by me-John Chiarello-take no money for the ministry- sell nothing- if you r poor feel free to sell my teaching- I waive the copyright to everything https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ replaced my main website corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/ replaced ccoutreach87.blogspot.com See https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-sites-update-5-30-26/
Thursday, September 11, 2025
ccoutreach87 [ccoutreach87.com .org .net]: Ephesians 6 [These r bible studies- I post them no...
ccoutreach87 [ccoutreach87.com .org .net]: Ephesians 6 [These r bible studies- I post them no...: EPHESIANS 6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M43BeMlJ2uI&t=3s Ephesians 6:23 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God th...
ccoutreach87 [ccoutreach87.com .org .net]: Video- Matt. 11
ccoutreach87 [ccoutreach87.com .org .net]: Video- Matt. 11 : https://rumble.com/v7gimvi-12-13-16-matt-11.html
-
Seven or Eight lists of Videos- 1-11-25 FB Vids 8-11-26 https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2026/08/ai-posts-fb-vids-8-11-26-p...
-
IG Reels- [FB/TT Below] 8-23-25 FB Vids 8-11-26 https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2026/08/ai-posts-fb-vids-8-11-26-page.html ...
-
NEW SITES AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS LIST- I use this as an admin page for me- as of 12-23-25 you can find the most recent sites at the bott...